One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are based on nitro cellulose or polyvinyl acetate, normally elastomeric products, dispersed in solvent.’
- ‘The axle housing is a square carbon fiber tube containing individual elastomeric elements on a splined shaft.’
- ‘Nonwoven fabric made with multicomponent polymeric strands including a blend of polyolefin and elastomeric thermoplastic material’
- ‘Microcontact printing is another patterning method that uses a polydimethyl siloxane elastomeric stamp to micropattern biomaterials.’
- ‘Thus, the elastomeric properties come and go with changes in temperature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.