One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, the elastomeric properties come and go with changes in temperature.’
- ‘The axle housing is a square carbon fiber tube containing individual elastomeric elements on a splined shaft.’
- ‘Microcontact printing is another patterning method that uses a polydimethyl siloxane elastomeric stamp to micropattern biomaterials.’
- ‘Nonwoven fabric made with multicomponent polymeric strands including a blend of polyolefin and elastomeric thermoplastic material’
- ‘They are based on nitro cellulose or polyvinyl acetate, normally elastomeric products, dispersed in solvent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.