One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I could go on and on about the degree of deception, the elaborateness of the country's program to maintain its weapons capabilities.’
- ‘They don't lie about these things - why, the very elaborateness of their outlandish tales is proof that something happened.’
- ‘The elaborateness of their adornments and the skill of their depiction has scholars intrigued and visitors like us entranced.’
- ‘Despite the elaborateness of many of the intellectualizing defenses in ethnic humor, we do not believe that such maneuvers actually reverse the perceptions of the victims.’
- ‘The dance form of Kathakali has become very popular over the years, captivating hearts worldwide with its elaborateness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.