One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was unchanged even by this catastrophe - he remained as decent and egoless a man as I'd ever met.’
- ‘Most of the actors I've tended to work with are pretty great egoless actors, so they don't tend to get defensive.’
- ‘Sunny, unflappable, he had so much confidence that he could appear egoless - when he wanted to.’
- ‘In person, seemingly egoless, his presence within the films is both hilarious and humane.’
- ‘With meditation we can create a clean thinking, peaceful, egoless mind which in turn creates a person whose mind, body and spirit are in balance, in complete harmony.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.