One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘They're all egoists, they only care about themselves,’ said Guy, a security guard who wouldn't give his surname.’
- ‘He was enough of an egoist, too, to fall captive to his own powers of persuasion.’
- ‘I'm a bit of an egoist, so I like to have control over everything.’
- ‘I gave up last year when I realised that they were a bunch of dull egoists.’
- ‘We do not need to assume anything as strong as the claim that we are all dedicated, grasping, egoists to see this.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.