One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One can also postulate that much of a child's inability to deal with himself and the world comes from egocentricity.’
- ‘He was an amazing bass player, better than many professional session musicians, and yet he had none of their attitude or egocentricity.’
- ‘Part of the problem is that the egocentricity of childhood means that it sometimes takes years for us to really get to know our mothers as people.’
- ‘We discover his alcoholism, his egocentricity, his collapsing marriage.’
- ‘If you give charity 100 times, the repetition of the physical act breaks down your egocentricity and engrains the behavior of a more charitable person.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.