One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The doctor, who was not known for his effusiveness said simply, ‘You won't have any problems,’ and that was it.’
- ‘Her natural effusiveness and love of writing - she reads about six books at a time - make her an irresistible bookseller.’
- ‘He is a quietly-spoken individual off the park, not given to effusiveness or hyperbole.’
- ‘She describes her experiences on the film with a sort of breathless effusiveness.’
- ‘Whenever she came to the office the same effusiveness she so generously gave to me was also shown to my staff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.