One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This will cause mould stains and the possibility of efflorescent salts, a white fluffy substance, appearing.’
- ‘The morning light as it falls on the efflorescent trees, distant Blue Mountains and the ‘winged-beauty’ of birds makes for paradise.’
- ‘Gypsum occurs as seams in the sedimentary rocks and as postmining efflorescent needles.’
- ‘In one breathtaking musical vignette after another, she assuages the ear with her efflorescent bouquets of sound, her vivacious rhythm and idiomatic sensibility.’
- ‘Today, their ‘landscape’ is not mountains, valleys, and towns but the cacophonous environment of pop culture and its efflorescent media.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.