One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The degree to which something is successful in producing a desired result; success.‘the effectiveness of the treatment’
success, successfulness, efficacy, productiveness, fruitfulness, potency, powerView synonyms
- ‘What it may lack in song structure it makes up for in real, tangible, effectiveness.’
- ‘Such constraints restrict the effectiveness of all humanitarian interventions.’
- ‘Assessments of effectiveness would be done during the period and at the end of the phase.’
- ‘They have been put in place over centuries to protect the effectiveness of the fighting force.’
- ‘He would argue that their effectiveness depends on the support of major powers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.