One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An education administrator.
- ‘He says he was warned by school administrators to steer clear of questionable language and that he would be personally accountable for all content if some educrat found future offense.’
- ‘Committees rule the day and every fade, foible and good intention created by educrats has been embraced, including the idea that no child is stupid, all children can succeed, and the teacher creates the discipline problems.’
- ‘At present, teachers, administrators, and educrats of various descriptions do not hesitate to let children know that the system does not respect their parents.’
- ‘As she notes in ‘The Language Police,’ the educrats in Albany were just following the rules of their trade.’
- ‘Here's an e-mail I received from a teacher that shows how the act provides irresistible, tax-subsidized incentives for educrats to abandon proven teaching methods for pedagogical fads.’
- ‘When they absolutely must teach something about the United States, educrats prefer niche history - the experiences of African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans.’
- ‘But how fallen and changed is the educrats' version of the concept!’
- ‘The thing to observe, however, is how masterful the educrats are at mounting a noisy, well-masked offensive at the slightest threat to their Soviet-style status quo.’
- ‘You would think academia would rise up vigorously in defence of free speech, but, no, the educrats did nothing-instead, he was threatened with job loss and by his own union of all things.’
- ‘He is treated as a troublemaker and a bigot - and now a criminal - for refusing to cede parental control to p.c. public school educrats.’
- ‘The National Research Council addresses the shortage of science and math teachers in the U.S. with a make-work plan for educrats.’
- ‘Faux-inclusiveness is not what distinguishes liberals from conservatives; it's what distinguishes practicing politicians and educrats from the rest of America.’
- ‘One argument that educrats make against programs like his is that they are elitist and benefit only a select few.’
- ‘If I were to write a parody of something an animal nut / educrat would create, I would have written this document.’
Blend of education and bureaucrat.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.