One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who provides instruction or education; a teacher.‘the perspective of a professional educator’
teacher, tutor, instructor, pedagogue, schoolteacher, schoolmaster, schoolmistress, master, mistressView synonyms
- ‘It also helps each student develop a meaningful relationship with at least one educator in the middle school.’
- ‘The dependence on the Internet for instruction has been a mixed blessing for educators.’
- ‘For the first half of the last century, John Dewey was dean of American educators.’
- ‘Over the past decade many educators have been at work to redesign the American high school.’
- ‘Martha became a trustee because she wanted the perspective of a professional educator on the board.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.