One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who provides instruction or education; a teacher.‘the perspective of a professional educator’
teacher, tutor, instructor, pedagogue, schoolteacher, schoolmaster, schoolmistress, master, mistressView synonyms
- ‘Martha became a trustee because she wanted the perspective of a professional educator on the board.’
- ‘The dependence on the Internet for instruction has been a mixed blessing for educators.’
- ‘It also helps each student develop a meaningful relationship with at least one educator in the middle school.’
- ‘Over the past decade many educators have been at work to redesign the American high school.’
- ‘For the first half of the last century, John Dewey was dean of American educators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.