One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The highlight of the event is a series of interactive sessions involving school children, teachers, farmers, educationists, media representatives and development experts.’
- ‘The gathering comprised the school's management committee members, governing council members, educationists, sportspersons, parents and others.’
- ‘Thereafter, they were taken to various American cities, where they interacted with Christian, Jewish and Muslim educationists and visited schools run by different religious groups.’
- ‘An elite group comprising diplomats, academics, educationists and journalists celebrated the ‘Day of Slavonic Script and Culture’ in the Capital on Monday.’
- ‘Particulars regarding the age from which the scheme can be implemented must be discussed and confirmed by a panel of educationists, teachers and child psychologists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.