One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An elite group comprising diplomats, academics, educationists and journalists celebrated the ‘Day of Slavonic Script and Culture’ in the Capital on Monday.’
- ‘Particulars regarding the age from which the scheme can be implemented must be discussed and confirmed by a panel of educationists, teachers and child psychologists.’
- ‘The highlight of the event is a series of interactive sessions involving school children, teachers, farmers, educationists, media representatives and development experts.’
- ‘Thereafter, they were taken to various American cities, where they interacted with Christian, Jewish and Muslim educationists and visited schools run by different religious groups.’
- ‘The gathering comprised the school's management committee members, governing council members, educationists, sportspersons, parents and others.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.