One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the provision of education.‘youngsters will benefit educationally and socially’as submodifier ‘students from the most educationally disadvantaged backgrounds’
- ‘Asian Indians are sometimes stereotyped in American society as industrious, prosperous, and professionally and educationally advanced.’
- ‘These people will be educationally well equipped to take up whatever opportunities are on offer there.’
- ‘The Navy was able to use wargames to cheaply, quickly, and educationally try out different ideas in aviation and even ship design.’
- ‘One possibility is that young people of minority ethnic origin are more motivated to do well educationally than are their white peers.’
- ‘Not only is it entertaining, but children will gain educationally from the references to geography, history and chemistry in the movie.’
- ‘The teachers' role in observing the children's ongoing play was the catalyst for creating this educationally stimulating environment.’
- ‘What was once chaotic is now more orderly, and, as this research suggests, students seem to be moving ahead educationally.’
- ‘They are economically backward because they are educationally backward.’
- ‘Getting educationally deprived people through college is not just a matter of giving them a place on a course.’
- ‘It has become axiomatic in this country that children from deprived areas are destined to fail educationally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.