One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the provision of education.‘youngsters will benefit educationally and socially’as submodifier ‘students from the most educationally disadvantaged backgrounds’
- ‘The Navy was able to use wargames to cheaply, quickly, and educationally try out different ideas in aviation and even ship design.’
- ‘Not only is it entertaining, but children will gain educationally from the references to geography, history and chemistry in the movie.’
- ‘The teachers' role in observing the children's ongoing play was the catalyst for creating this educationally stimulating environment.’
- ‘Getting educationally deprived people through college is not just a matter of giving them a place on a course.’
- ‘These people will be educationally well equipped to take up whatever opportunities are on offer there.’
- ‘Asian Indians are sometimes stereotyped in American society as industrious, prosperous, and professionally and educationally advanced.’
- ‘One possibility is that young people of minority ethnic origin are more motivated to do well educationally than are their white peers.’
- ‘What was once chaotic is now more orderly, and, as this research suggests, students seem to be moving ahead educationally.’
- ‘It has become axiomatic in this country that children from deprived areas are destined to fail educationally.’
- ‘They are economically backward because they are educationally backward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.