One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Kale has thick leaves and is a slow cooker, taking twice the amount of time as chard to reach edibility.’
- ‘The blue color does not affect the taste or edibility of the product.’
- ‘The edibility of a planet's plant life is one of the factors of habitability.’
- ‘Although fruit color is sometimes a conspicuous signal of edibility, I found no overall correlation between chromatic signals and sugar content.’
- ‘The approach that a conservator takes depends on whether the artist judges it more important to preserve the work's appearance or remain true to chocolate's basic edibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.