One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The breast skin overlying the lesion was erythematous and edematous.’
- ‘The fragments were edematous with focal fibrosis.’
- ‘When these lesions were stroked, they became red, edematous, and pruritic, and some formed blisters.’
- ‘The slightly edematous and hyperemic appendix was removed by laparoscopic surgery.’
- ‘Placement of the venous catheter may be difficult in a hyperesthetic and edematous limb.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.