One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for extrasystole
- ‘The large majority of patients had ventricular ectopic beats on screening electrocardiograms.’
- ‘Sinus bradycardia and similar dysrhythmias are common in young athletes and, like non-exercise-induced ectopic beats, are not a basis for restriction in asymptomatic patients without structural heart disease.’
- ‘These included complex ventricular ectopic beats, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, asystole, and second- and third-degree atrioventricular block.’
- ‘Complications include deep phlebitis in the lower limbs, vasculitis, and ventricular ectopic beats during the procedure.’
- ‘Isolated atrial and ventricular ectopic beats in pregnant women without existing heart disease are usually benign.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.