One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for extrasystole
- ‘Complications include deep phlebitis in the lower limbs, vasculitis, and ventricular ectopic beats during the procedure.’
- ‘The large majority of patients had ventricular ectopic beats on screening electrocardiograms.’
- ‘Isolated atrial and ventricular ectopic beats in pregnant women without existing heart disease are usually benign.’
- ‘Sinus bradycardia and similar dysrhythmias are common in young athletes and, like non-exercise-induced ectopic beats, are not a basis for restriction in asymptomatic patients without structural heart disease.’
- ‘These included complex ventricular ectopic beats, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, asystole, and second- and third-degree atrioventricular block.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.