One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The term iteration is used to denote processes that result in both metameric segments and repeated ectodermal skeletal structures.’
- ‘At the very tip of the limb bud is a thickening in the ectoderm - the apical ectodermal ridge or apical ridge, which runs along the dorso-ventral boundary.’
- ‘As the neural tube closes, the ectodermal cells continue to grow and divide very rapidly.’
- ‘For example, chaetal sacks are one of the few ectodermal features of polychaetes that regularly express engrailed, and chaetae are the primary indurated elements in the ectoderm.’
- ‘In most polychaetes, the ectodermal and mesodermal derivatives of the growth zone become incorporated into segmental tissues in an anterior-posterior sequence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.