One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And, as far as violence by political extremists is concerned, ecoterrorists have carried out at least as many violent attacks as anti-abortion fanatics.’
- ‘In Crichton's fictional world, tsunamis are the work of ecoterrorists trying to dupe people into thinking global warming is a threat.’
- ‘There had been some concern before the trial that the FBI would get a pass from the jury given the current climate, especially in a case brought by supposed ecoterrorists.’
- ‘Locals speculate that the culprits might be anyone from ecoterrorists to local hunters irked about development to disgruntled contractors or even white racists mad about black families moving into the area.’
- ‘There is no region of the United States where I have not received complaints from members about being victimized by ecoterrorists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.