One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in economics.
- ‘But many economists believe that relative poverty rather than absolute standards is what matters.’
- ‘I am not in a position to tell economists how to pursue their craft.’
- ‘In the next decade, labor economists predict serious shortages in many forms of skilled and professional employment segments.’
- ‘Our senior economists were saying then that it could not happen again.’
- ‘Neoclassical economists say impatiently that it makes sense to borrow against the additional earnings that a university degree may generate.’
- ‘Now, labor economists argue that additional benefits are necessary.’
- ‘Japanese executives will probably never go as far a some free-market economists wish in slashing payrolls.’
- ‘The bull market in bonds in a deflation is completely ignored by mainstream economists.’
- ‘Health economists have long noted variations in healthcare utilization by comparing geographic areas.’
- ‘Leading agricultural economists forecast that agriculture is moving to a bimodal system of production.’
- ‘Neoclassical economists have traditionally argued in favor of efforts to increase national saving in the long run.’
- ‘Development economists once were optimistic that the nation's poor countries could grow rapidly.’
- ‘More important, economists are automatically skeptical about this sort of research.’
- ‘He is chief economist at the Bank of Ireland.’
- ‘Now they're greeting rising demand with more measured output, some economists believe.’
- ‘Mainstream economists actually believe that in doing all of this they are seriously tackling environmental problems.’
- ‘But economists at universities still weren't impressed.’
- ‘One of North America's leading agricultural economists said Tuesday that farms will have to adapt or perish.’
- ‘Even industry backers are cautious about the new approaches, and some economists are skeptical.’
- ‘Some economists argued the rising price would not impact on the global economic recovery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.