One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Clothing and other goods made from recycled materials or otherwise produced by methods that are not harmful to the environment.as modifier ‘launched to provide an alternative to chemically treated clothing, the eco-fashion business has been slow to catch on’
- ‘The Los Angeles-based designer is taking eco-fashion to the next level, and is in her fourth season of creating what she calls "luxury eco."’
- ‘Eco-fashion will continue to grow alongside the trend for green products in general.’
- ‘Would love to have seen a celebrity who is actually passionate about eco-fashion.’
- ‘And when you consider the percentage of eco-fashion in the industry as a whole, there is plenty more room for growth.’
- ‘Today's eco-fashion seems to have an established place in the market.’
- ‘Other ads are for local eco-fashion labels.’
- ‘The Boca Raton, Florida, TV production company wanted to know if Richard would agree to be interviewed for a documentary on eco-fashion.’
- ‘Not a bad endorsement of eco-fashion from one of the world's biggest stars.’
- ‘With major US retailers such as Banana Republic selling organic and fair trade lines, eco-fashion has made it into the mainstream.’
- ‘She hopes through this work to obtain her PHD in eco-fashion.’
- ‘The availability of eco-fashion in various outlets, prices and styles signifies true growth and improves viability through convenience and appeal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.