One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, developmental times to pupation and adult eclosion, pupal weights, and survival/mortality were measured for all insects.’
- ‘Discrete age estimates were used in conjunction with date of capture to estimate an approximate date of eclosion for each marked male.’
- ‘Beetles with tolerant larvae also have higher numbers of eggs on eclosion and reduced longevity compared to strains and species with contest competition.’
- ‘Aggression towards non-nest mates is provoked almost exclusively by chemical cues that are learned shortly after eclosion from the pupal life stage.’
- ‘All of these results show that the pupal male was almost always killed by the already eclosed male immediately after, or even before, eclosion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.