One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The style he developed was a thoroughly indigenous fusion of the traditions of Europe with Trinidad's folk art, coloured always by his own eclecticism.’
- ‘Their work is interesting and esoteric and ideologically exclusionary, although we seem to be in a time of revision and eclecticism.’
- ‘However, his laid-back, sonically adventurous garage bears the eclecticism of a year travelling round Australia with only a sampler for company.’
- ‘With such diverse instrumentation and determined eclecticism, the band is often categorized by music fans who are unforgiving in their rigidity.’
- ‘At a time when specialization and depth take precedence over exploration, Sontag's eclecticism is something we need more of.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.