One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of ultrasound waves to investigate the action of the heart.
- ‘Two of the 310 children were diagnosed as having rheumatic heart disease based on auscultatory findings and echocardiography.’
- ‘Other screening methods could be simplified echocardiography, computerised heart auscultation, or new biochemical markers.’
- ‘If such patients have clinical auscultatory findings of MVP, echocardiography usually confirms the diagnosis.’
- ‘This phenomenon has been reported for exercise ECG, exercise echocardiography, and nuclear imaging.’
- ‘Moreover, patients identified by simple tests as likely to have heart failure need echocardiography to confirm the diagnosis and establish its probable cause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.