One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In contrast, patients with regurgitant valvular lesions require careful echocardiographic monitoring for left ventricular function and may require surgery even if no symptoms are present.’
- ‘Because he had severe symptoms and inconclusive electrocardiographic findings, he had transthoracic echocardiographic ultrasonography to confirm acute myocardial ischaemia.’
- ‘Secondly, problems with the echocardiographic diagnosis of mitral valve prolapse have occurred.’
- ‘Thrombolytic therapy in PE quickly improves lung scans and angiographic or echocardiographic findings but has not been shown to reduce mortality.’
- ‘He or she will also perhaps suggest a fetal echocardiographic examination at roughly 20 to 24 weeks of pregnancy to evaluate the fetal heart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.