One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While David is away chairing (very eccentrically of course) the Cannes festival committee we finally get to see close to his best and most mysterious and touchingly tragic movie.’
- ‘Among other collectors' gems, this contained the most eccentrically pronounced versions of Annie's Song and Yesterday on record, and the title song is a memorably cheesy duet with Denver.’
- ‘For me, the most profound aspect of the past month has been the eruption of unfamiliar emotions that rob New Yorkers of sleep and make them act as eccentrically as I did in the airport.’
- ‘At the height of his powers, he was so famous that a letter, addressed with only a silhouette of the author, would reach him at his eccentrically designed home at Hartford, Connecticut.’
- ‘‘A judicial inquiry is administrative terrorism’, he writes eccentrically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.