One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That means staying away from rural areas wherever possible, not using countryside footpaths and generally being aware of the easiness of spreading this terrible infection.’
- ‘Their easiness with each other was evident, as they danced together, slapped each other on the back and casually bantered throughout the show.’
- ‘The site allows students to grade their teachers based on easiness, helpfulness and clarity, providing an overall quality rating out of five.’
- ‘The website, which started in the US, lets pupils and parents mark teachers out of five on helpfulness, popularity, lesson clarity and easiness of lessons.’
- ‘Now, I want the easiness of poetry, the brevity of the poem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.