One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Courbet earthily depicts the digging of the grave; Manet represents a cortège, not necessarily meant to be seen in the context of the cemetery, but en route.’
- ‘But hers is an earthily sensual Minimalism with a genealogy that can be traced back to Karl Blossfeldt and Eva Hesse, a spare essentialism that engages both body and mind.’
- ‘However earthily they like to present themselves, critics and poets alike are addicted to the rhetorical juggling of opposites.’
- ‘It's a Jim Henson studio creation, ugly but expressive and earthily magical.’
- ‘The novel opens earthily with their first coupling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.