One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was so earth-shatteringly good that I couldn't get enough of it, and actually made it three times in five days, until I was forced to stop for lack of supplies.’
- ‘‘There's nothing earth-shatteringly new here,’ he explains.’
- ‘Are our politicians so earth-shatteringly dull and similar that it doesn't matter who is elected?’
- ‘And when last did any leader do something so earth-shatteringly positive for the people of this country that they would sit up and take notice?’
- ‘While being nothing earth-shatteringly different, the formula has worked for them because they do what they do earnestly and well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.