One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didn't sleep a wink last night for thinking about everything, hence the unearthly earliness of these posts.’
- ‘Mike was complaining about everyone's earliness.’
- ‘Part of the excitement was the earliness of the departure.’
- ‘This variety is touted for earliness, flavor and its manageable 6-to 7-pound size with harvest about 58 days from transplants, 79 days from seed.’
- ‘The earliness of the crop may help it escape severe yield loss due to rust and mildew but, undoubtedly these diseases will have some impact on the yields.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.