One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the notification bears the e-signature of the director’short for electronic signature
- ‘Notaries are adopting a digital system that should lead to broader use of e-signatures.’
- ‘"The advanced e-signature will use an asymmetric crypt system, which offers the highest degree of protection worldwide," Ivanova said.’
- ‘The card might also be integrated with an e-signature, a driving licence, job title, membership of any organisations or be used as an e-purse or e-passport in the future, he added.’
- ‘It clearly and easily manages different operations such as authentications, certifications, e-signatures, and other functions able to guarantee net and local security.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.