Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘the notification bears the e-signature of the director’short for electronic signature
- ‘Notaries are adopting a digital system that should lead to broader use of e-signatures.’
- ‘"The advanced e-signature will use an asymmetric crypt system, which offers the highest degree of protection worldwide," Ivanova said.’
- ‘The card might also be integrated with an e-signature, a driving licence, job title, membership of any organisations or be used as an e-purse or e-passport in the future, he added.’
- ‘It clearly and easily manages different operations such as authentications, certifications, e-signatures, and other functions able to guarantee net and local security.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.