Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘the notification bears the e-signature of the director’short for electronic signature
- ‘It clearly and easily manages different operations such as authentications, certifications, e-signatures, and other functions able to guarantee net and local security.’
- ‘"The advanced e-signature will use an asymmetric crypt system, which offers the highest degree of protection worldwide," Ivanova said.’
- ‘Notaries are adopting a digital system that should lead to broader use of e-signatures.’
- ‘The card might also be integrated with an e-signature, a driving licence, job title, membership of any organisations or be used as an e-purse or e-passport in the future, he added.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.