One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or activity of buying goods or services over the Internet.‘the rapid growth in e-shopping has been the focus of much public debate’
- ‘The government has published five top tips for safe e-shopping this Christmas in a bid to boost consumer confidence online.’
- ‘E-shopping remains a small factor in the overall industry.’
- ‘As holiday e-shopping kicks into high gear, smaller online merchants must make a costly business decision to compete against big retailers.’
- ‘If they want to survive as an e-shopping computer company, they must diversify their collections of computers.’
- ‘Even now, years into the Internet revolution, e-shopping remains a dicey business.’
- ‘Comparison tools make e-shopping around even more tempting to consumers.’
- ‘Retailers reckon consumer confidence in e-shopping is on the increase.’
- ‘E-shopping cannot beat the thrill of touching and looking at the item, and even doing a bit of bargaining!’
- ‘Many retail chains and consumer durable companies are joining the Web bandwagon to tap the e-shopping market.’
- ‘With the right kind of research, the e-shopping experience can be dramatically improved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.