Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘even in the modern age, e-dating remains a risky business’another term for online dating
- ‘So, after about a year of e-dating, she drops the bomb: she is really an 8-year old Korean boy who has been playing me for a fool.’
- ‘However, the problem with e-dating is that the 'true' identity of online daters can be a mystery and very difficult to determine.’
- ‘We'll also hear listener stories about e-dating - the good, the bad, and the ugly.’
- ‘I didn't have much luck finding women in high school, so I tried e-dating for a bit.’
- ‘This is rather a quaint dilemma in the age of personal ads and e-dating.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.