One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘even in the modern age, e-dating remains a risky business’another term for online dating
- ‘I didn't have much luck finding women in high school, so I tried e-dating for a bit.’
- ‘This is rather a quaint dilemma in the age of personal ads and e-dating.’
- ‘So, after about a year of e-dating, she drops the bomb: she is really an 8-year old Korean boy who has been playing me for a fool.’
- ‘We'll also hear listener stories about e-dating - the good, the bad, and the ugly.’
- ‘However, the problem with e-dating is that the 'true' identity of online daters can be a mystery and very difficult to determine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.