One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the technology should only get cheaper and better as time goes on - so organized e-criminals will have to move on to the next trick in their book of online scams.’
- ‘The report said the days when the e-criminal was a "lonely hacker searching for attention" are long gone.’
- ‘E-criminals take advantage of new broadband technology to infiltrate spamming software into computers, often in private homes.’
- ‘The South Australian Police Department is contemplating outsourcing its cybercrime investigations as part of a broad campaign to overcome a resource drain in the fight against e-criminals.’
- ‘Software firms should be forced to pay up if their customers fall victim to e-criminals because of security flaws, an influential Parliamentary group said today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.