One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The little girl has dystonic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, which means she is confined to a wheelchair and needs 24-hour care.’
- ‘Patients with primarily dystonic rather than choreoatheotoid dyskinesia responded best.’
- ‘Overdose can cause dystonic reactions and hepatotoxicity.’
- ‘The dystonic twisted posture of his neck had become so bad that he could only ‘look at the world on his right side.’’
- ‘In this context it is worth noting that until quite recent times neurologists considered dystonic syndromes to be of psychiatric, functional, or non-organic origin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.