One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Exhibiting dysplasia; containing abnormal cells or showing abnormal development.‘changes in cellular structures are apparent in dysplastic cervical cells’‘of puppies predicted normal by palpation, 15% became dysplastic’
- ‘This has led many centres to establish surveillance programmes to identify dysplastic changes or early adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘Intestinal metaplasia or atrophy were present in only 10% of biopsies from patients with gastritis, and dysplastic glands were not identified.’
- ‘We found no evidence of malignancy, but dysplastic changes were present in the glandular cells.’
- ‘The common bile duct and the main pancreatic duct coursing within the tumor showed no dysplastic features.’
- ‘These dysplastic adenomas are precancerous. and are classified as villous, tubulovillous, and tubular.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.