One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Exhibiting dysplasia; containing abnormal cells or showing abnormal development.‘changes in cellular structures are apparent in dysplastic cervical cells’‘of puppies predicted normal by palpation, 15% became dysplastic’
- ‘Intestinal metaplasia or atrophy were present in only 10% of biopsies from patients with gastritis, and dysplastic glands were not identified.’
- ‘We found no evidence of malignancy, but dysplastic changes were present in the glandular cells.’
- ‘This has led many centres to establish surveillance programmes to identify dysplastic changes or early adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘These dysplastic adenomas are precancerous. and are classified as villous, tubulovillous, and tubular.’
- ‘The common bile duct and the main pancreatic duct coursing within the tumor showed no dysplastic features.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.