One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two hours after he was admitted to hospital, he became drowsy, confused, and dysphasic.’
- ‘She also has a slight dysphasic speech impediment.’
- ‘A correlation between poor repetition and lexical reading impairments has been reported for French speaking deep dysphasic patients.’
- ‘We expected it was, given the evidence from other deep dysphasic patients showing that poor repetition is associated with surface dyslexia.’
- ‘The case with Alzheimer's disease is similar fronto-temporal, multi-infarct, and dysphasic versions of dementia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.