One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A predominance of dysmorphic red blood cells in the urine should prompt an evaluation for renal parenchymal disease or referral to a nephrologist.’
- ‘The examiners, who had received previous training in the assessment of physical and dysmorphic characteristics, examined the offspring for any clinical signs or abnormalities.’
- ‘Lead screening and metabolic testing should be considered if there is a history of lethargy, cyclic vomiting, early seizures, dysmorphic features, or mental retardation.’
- ‘The phenotype is subtle, with minor dysmorphic features and developmental delay during childhood.’
- ‘She is of dysmorphic appearance, with some deafness and delay in speech.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.