One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Soon everyone will be as dysfunctionally hypocritical as we are.’
- ‘Officers unlucky enough to be assigned to joint duty got orders out of it as soon as they could; their tours of duty became dysfunctionally short.’
- ‘Both are legitimate, but problems arise because these two fail to connect or interact dysfunctionally.’
- ‘No one can predict with surety that someone will never act dysfunctionally again.’
- ‘Maybe they should, as a reminder that our system will continue to function dysfunctionally until we do something about it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.