One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In scientific terms we are complex dynamical systems and this fact affects our observational capacity in a very real way.’
- ‘You know, I'm interested in the the dynamical and self-organizing aspects of this phenomenon as well.’
- ‘This theory becomes especially interesting when applied to the most sophisticated dynamical system of all - our DNA.’
- ‘The arrows in the figure show the dynamical behavior of the three-dimensional correlated motion of these three regions.’
- ‘It has also been observed that solvent, when present, has an important controlling effect on the dynamical transition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.