One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A state of balance between continuing processes.
- ‘The conductance reached a steady state after each addition, indicating a dynamic equilibrium between avicin in solution and in the membrane.’
- ‘He apparently thought that there must be some sort of dynamic process or dynamic equilibrium transmitted from generation to generation.’
- ‘Because species diversity represents a dynamic equilibrium between extinction and speciation, a lowered rate of speciation would undoubtedly create a lower equilibrium in species number.’
- ‘As a result, ozone is an unstable molecule that exists in a dynamic equilibrium of formation and destruction.’
- ‘A dynamic equilibrium is established, such that at the higher pressure capillaries fluid leaves the circulation, and at the lower pressure ones it is drawn back in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.