One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've analyzed the pluses and minuses of dyeable bridesmaid shoes, the virtues of a detachable veil and the benefits of buttercream frosting.’
- ‘Silk is dyeable, but if it is lined, has trim, or other components - they may not dye.’
- ‘Katahdin Tek is made from a highly dyeable polyester filament, allowing even tonal qualities and luxurious drape.’
- ‘It is a photosensitive resin composition and color filter comprising a polymer dyeable with an anionic dye, an azide compound and a compound with at least two acrylol groups’
- ‘If this is a dyeable fabric is there a place that you can send items for dyeing?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.