One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He insisted, ‘Agency is never the monopoly of one player, for both are locked in a dyadic relationship’.’
- ‘We examined the possibility that mutual hostility and permissiveness expressed key structural characteristics of dyadic interactions that could best be tapped by perturbing the system.’
- ‘However, those aggressive children who do evaluate their friendship quality more positively than their friend may eventually experience problems also in their dyadic friendships.’
- ‘By staging the fish, previously scored for boldness, in dyadic contests against siblings, we also tested the prediction that bolder individuals are more likely to become dominant.’
- ‘Actors engage in the formation of dyadic relationships, called guanxi, which are based on joint interest, interdependence, reciprocity, trust, and open-endedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.