One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He smiled slightly, to acknowledge how pitch-perfectly dweeby that sounded.’
- ‘It's chock-full of tidbits from the sublime (how to create the best pitch presentation) to the ridiculous (how to make cool, rather than dweeby, T-shirts to advertise your brand).’
- ‘If you are a student enrolled in English or Art department classes, you've probably had some attractive, if somewhat dweeby, student come into your class and accost you for submissions.’
- ‘It was about a dweeby kid who wanted to be a pirate.’
- ‘Rounding out the team is a dweeby academic who is apparently some sort of anthropologist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.