One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The door slid open easily and from the dustless chamber she drew out a bundle.’
- ‘The wardrobe and dressing table were dustless, the carpet on the floor was soft and a rich red colour, the light purple silk drapes hung limp on the windows.’
- ‘However, such days are happily gone and the dogs and I sit, as I write, in our dustless paradise.’
- ‘Chris ran a finger along a dustless steel shelf, his eyes wandering over the various weapons.’
- ‘I walked in the center of the city, on the concrete pavements lining the dustless roads.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.