One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I walked in the center of the city, on the concrete pavements lining the dustless roads.’
- ‘The door slid open easily and from the dustless chamber she drew out a bundle.’
- ‘Chris ran a finger along a dustless steel shelf, his eyes wandering over the various weapons.’
- ‘The wardrobe and dressing table were dustless, the carpet on the floor was soft and a rich red colour, the light purple silk drapes hung limp on the windows.’
- ‘However, such days are happily gone and the dogs and I sit, as I write, in our dustless paradise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.