One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A handheld vacuum cleaner.
- ‘There is no great masculine conspiracy to deprive British women of their dream frock and land them instead with a cordless Dustbuster.’
- ‘Everybody's got more jet skis and Dustbusters now and sneakers with lights in them.’
- ‘Having a sink in Baby's room will soon seem as necessary as having a Dustbuster or a laundry basket.’
- ‘Anyway, I ended up buying a new Dustbuster and Im extremely satisfied with my purchase.’
- ‘I'm interested in buying a new Dustbuster.’
- ‘And for this reason, the Dustbuster is a must-have.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.