One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Computed tomography of her brain was consistent with a dural sinus thrombosis, including a small frontal lobe haemorrhage.’
- ‘In addition, an intra-operative lumbar spinal drain was used to facilitate atraumatic dural elevation and temporal lobe retraction.’
- ‘The dural covering of the spinal cord also showed pigmentation adjacent to intervertebral disk.’
- ‘Neuropathologic examination demonstrated massive distension of the entire dural venous sinus system by dark blue-purple thrombi.’
- ‘Middle cranial fossa exploration revealed two punched out defects in the dura, with generalised dural thinning, overlying the tegmen and mastoid dural plate, which were eroded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.