One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Middle cranial fossa exploration revealed two punched out defects in the dura, with generalised dural thinning, overlying the tegmen and mastoid dural plate, which were eroded.’
- ‘The dural covering of the spinal cord also showed pigmentation adjacent to intervertebral disk.’
- ‘In addition, an intra-operative lumbar spinal drain was used to facilitate atraumatic dural elevation and temporal lobe retraction.’
- ‘Computed tomography of her brain was consistent with a dural sinus thrombosis, including a small frontal lobe haemorrhage.’
- ‘Neuropathologic examination demonstrated massive distension of the entire dural venous sinus system by dark blue-purple thrombi.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.