One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We prefer other explanations for political wrongdoing that will not reveal our dupery.’
- ‘The imputations of irreligion having spent their force; they think an imputation of change might now be turned to account as a holster for their duperies.’
- ‘What proof is there that dupery through hope is so much worse than dupery through fear?’
- ‘Let us agree, however, that wherever there is no forced option, the dispassionately judicial intellect with no pet hypothesis, saving us, as it does, from dupery at any rate, ought to be our ideal.’
- ‘Some of the editors continued to take his hoax essay at face value even after he had revealed his dupery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.