One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As many of us have come to understand, there are few creatures more easily dupable than a western intellectual desperate to demonstrate his tolerance for some foreign nonsense.’
- ‘Crop circles are formed by mischievous human beings who dupe the easily dupable into believing there is some extra-natural or supernatural cause.’
- ‘As more people recognize that they do have a choice, that they don't need to own a car to get around town, you'll find yourself covering the auto industry's desperate attempts to find a more dupable market.’
- ‘He also thought that it humiliated a man's pride to be told that he was dupable.’
- ‘You expect twists in the plot, not too hard to get your head around, and you expect some nasty villains along with some dupable cops and lovable rogues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.