One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, the presence of the ductular component in the islet cell tumor supports the theory that the endocrine cells originated from the ductal component.’
- ‘As the interlobular and septal ducts are destroyed, ductular proliferation may occur.’
- ‘The authors postulate a retrograde ductular pattern of viral spread that may have pathogenic significance.’
- ‘One liver had a peripheral irregular zone of hyperplasia with ductular proliferation.’
- ‘Liver biopsies from the jaundiced patients were similar, with duct necrosis, ductular proliferation, and portal inflammation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.