One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, the presence of the ductular component in the islet cell tumor supports the theory that the endocrine cells originated from the ductal component.’
- ‘Liver biopsies from the jaundiced patients were similar, with duct necrosis, ductular proliferation, and portal inflammation.’
- ‘As the interlobular and septal ducts are destroyed, ductular proliferation may occur.’
- ‘One liver had a peripheral irregular zone of hyperplasia with ductular proliferation.’
- ‘The authors postulate a retrograde ductular pattern of viral spread that may have pathogenic significance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.