One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is scientific evidence that this will increase tissue elasticity and ductility, and reduce the frequency of injuries directly related to the stretching itself.’
- ‘Silver is well known as a bright white metal (when untarnished) exhibiting a high degree of malleability and ductility.’
- ‘The term ‘plastic’ has nothing to do with polymers, but refers to the plasticity or ductility of aluminum when processed under certain high temperature conditions.’
- ‘The resulting material has six times the strength of unprocessed copper yet retains most of the metal's characteristic ductility, or stretchiness.’
- ‘It is impossible to measure their bulk properties, such as color, malleability, ductility, melting and boiling points, and densities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.