A sweet French red wine.
- ‘But in the '20s, she was known as the best dancer in London, and as she got older she liked to have a gin and Dubonnet every day.’
- ‘Well, the quick answer is gin and Dubonnet, which she consumes in generous quantities every lunchtime.’
- ‘Born in Paris in 1846, Dubonnet results from the alliance of wines from the south of France, with spices and plants matured over several years.’
- ‘I found two that stood out, mainly because they combined Fernet Branca with Dubonnet and gin.’
- ‘Dubonnet is a classic vermouth and excellent to mix with lemonade.’
From the name of a family of French wine merchants.